Yes, iran passport holders need a visa to Visit Vietnam.
Vietnam Visa Requirement for Iranian
Ø Capital: Tehran
Ø Currency: Iranian rial
Ø Country code: 98
Ø Official language: Persian Language
We wish to notify that you have to apply for a Vietnam visa to enter Vietnam if you are an Iran passport holder.
The passport of applicants should satisfy following requirements
- Have at least 2 blank pages to get visa stamp and seal at Vietnam international airports
- Have at least 6 month validity counted from your date of arrival to Vietnam
Have a white background
Be taken in the last 03 months.
Eyes look straight on without glasses, photos should be taken clearly with the appearance of 2 ears
You have to upload one colored photo (4X6) taking during last (3) months to the application form.
Arrival By Fly
Iran citizens can use visa on arrival at Noi Bai, Da Nang, Nha Trang, Tan Son Nhat International airport.
When clients choose visa on arrival and get visa stamping at Vietnam's international airports are you afraid of having problems at the airport for stamping visa such as be bothered or made difficult by airport security or no one assists procedures for visa stamping at the Vietnamese international airports or could be denied visa stamping and rejected for entry?
You can choose our fast track service to have quick support for stamping visa at Vietnam airports. To know more, you can click: HERE
We affirm that there is no client who has ever been denied stamping visa or refused entry to Vietnam by Vietnam international airport security if getting visa approval letter from our company. Clients must follow our step-by-step instructions to enter Vietnam normally. You can take our fast track service into your consideration to avoid any problem with visa procedure or airport security to have best time for your trip
When you arrive at a Vietnam international airport, please present the approval letter, your passport, 2 passport photos (4x6 cm or 2x2 inches), Entry and exit form and pay stamping fee to get your Vietnam visa.
Besides the fee for approval letter, you are required to pay visa stamping fee (to get visa stamp on your passport) directly to the Vietnam Immigration Officials at the airport (USD 25/person for one month /three month single visa, US$ 50/person for one/three month multiple visa, USD 95/person for 06 month /three month multiple visa, US$ 135/person for one year multiple visa). This amount of money should be paid in cash USD, EURO, POUNDS, VND, etc
Visa On Arrival
Visa on arrival Vietnam is applied for citizens all over the world
Visa on arrival can be 1 month single/multiple, 3 month single/multiple, or 6 month multiple , one year multiple entry.
The purpose for entering Vietnam can be vacation, business, relation visit, health treatment and it can be used for visa on arrival.
Or can make visa at vietnam embassy in Iran or vietnam embassy in other countries
Entry and Exit Form (Entry/Exit form at Vietnam airport) Clients should fulfill in this form to save time go get visa stamped at the airport.
How to get Vietnam visa on arrival for Iran passport holders?
There are 2 main ways for you to get Vietnam visa in Iran:
Apply online to get Vietnam visa:
a. At your arrival airport in Vietnam:
This is regarded as the fastest and easiest way for an air traveler to be granted a Vietnam visa. Using visa on arrival service from our website, you can receive the approval letter (issued by the Vietnam Immigration Department) to get Vietnam visa within 5-7 working days for normal
Not like other countries such as Europe and America, it is a little bit difficult to apply Vietnam visa for Iran passport holders.
We just need the information, client does not need to pay as they can pay when visa is ready:
- Your scanned colour passport
- Your hotel booking, return flight ticket (We just need the information, client does not need to pay as they can pay when visa is ready)
- Traveling schedule in Vietnam.
- Receive your approval letter from our email within 5-7 working day (normal service) or within required time (often from 1 to 5 working day depending on how rush your visa is).
- When you arrive at a Vietnam international airport, please present the approval letter, your passport, 2 passport photos (4x6 cm or 2x2 inches) and pay stamping fee to get your Vietnam visa.
b. At Vietnam embassy or Vietnam consulate:
If you would like to get your visa at Vietnam embassy or Vietnam consulate, you can use our "Embassy visa" service and you can apply online to get the approval letter from us, bring it to the Vietnam embassy/consulate, submit required documents, pay stamping fee and get your Vietnam visa. Please note that this approval letter is not available for those who travel by sea to Vietnam.
Contact Vietnam embassy/ consulate in your country/third country:
Please come in person to a nearest Vietnam embassy during business hours to apply for your visa. The visa procedure and visa fee may vary from embassy to embassy and it normally takes you at least 3 working days to get your Vietnam visa.
To have contact information of the Vietnam Embassy in Iran, please access our homepage and find the box Vietnam Embassy location.
- Service fee: This is the fee you pay us for arranging your approval letter.
- Stamping fee: This is the fee you pay in cash at your arrival airport to be granted a Vietnam visa in your passport.
- Your passport must be valid for at least six months.
Due to the rules of Vietnam Government, Iran citizens can stay in Vietnam not more than 6 months. Iran citizens must extend visa before its expiration if not they will have to pay penalty fee for overstaying
Procedure to extend Vietnam visa a for Iran citizens:
- The original passport
- 01 proposal form to require, supplement, modify visas, extension of stay (form N5)
- The Confirmation of local police for your stay or temporary staying registered with local police.
- It takes 5-7 working day to extend. If you want to get it urgent in 1,2, or 3 days, extra fee will be added
- Extension visa fee depends on some factors, to get the exact price, clients should send us following information:
1. The nationality of person who wants to extend visa
2. What type of old visa? One month or three month, what is the type? And where was it issued?
3. What is the most recent date of arrival? And what is the arrival port?
4. What type of visa does client want to extend? One month or 3 months
5. Does client have guaranteed company in Vietnam or not? If yes, where is the company located in Vietnam?
6. Which city did clients register for temporary staying?
7. Send above information to our email address, we will acknowledge in 24 hours.
Procedure to extend visa:
- Customers prepare full documents, we will come to your address to collect all documents. After your visa is extended, we will return your passport back and collect your money.
- If customers stay in other provinces (except for Hanoi, and Ho Chi Minh), please send us all documents via express post office, and we will send back to you once we finish it.
The Iran citizens come to Vietnam to work and live for long time should pay attention to following matters:
- In case they want to work for long time in Vietnam, the Iran citizens must have work permit in Vietnam. We will instruct you how to get it (Work permit can be extended).
- After obtaining work permits, the Iran citizens can make 2 or 3 year residence card which can be extended.
- If the Iran citizens are spouses, children of the Vietnamese, they can make 5 Year Visa Exemption (We will talk about this later).
Work Permits in Vietnam
Before coming to Vietnam, the Iran citizens should prepare following documents to save the time to come back your country.
- The judicial profile issued by the authority of the resident country and is governed by the foreign diplomatic of that country. Foreigners should ask for some copies to use in other cases..
- The certificate of at least 5 year working experience of company which should be governed by the foreign diplomatic of that country. The foreigners should ask for some copies of this document.
- Other related certificates or degrees should be governed.
How to apply for work permit in Vietnam:
- A written request for grant of a work permit, made by the employer, the Vietnamese party or the representative of the foreign non-governmental organization
- Health check in residential country or in Vietnam by the Health Ministry
- The judicial profile issued by the authority of the resident country or the municipal office of Justice in Vietnam.
- The judicial profile issued by the municipal office of Justice in Vietnam.
For some trades and occupations, the certificate of the foreigner’s advanced professional or technical expertise may be substituted and must be governed.
- The formal document of Chairpersons of provincial-level People’s Committees about accepting foreign workers
- 02 colored photos (4x6 cm, bare head, straight face, clear face with two ears, no colored glasses, white background) taken within 6 months before the time of application
Those documents which are written in foreign languages must be consulate governed as the regulation and translated into Vietnamese, and have them notarized under Vietnamese law. For documents related to the foreign workers which are exempted from consulate govern, they must be translated into Vietnam and notarized as the regulation of Vietnam Laws.
Work Permits in Vietnam for Iran citizens
Work Permit Extension
Before at least 10 days but not more than 30 days before the existing permit expires, the employer recruiting foreigners from Vietnam must submit documents to renew work permit to local Department of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs Service where were initially granted the permit.
- The written request to renew the work permit of employer as the form of template 8.
- Copy of work contract;
- The current work permit;
Processing time: 10 working days.
Temporary Residence Card in Vietnam
Normally we can make 2 year or even 3 year residence card if client has his/her name in the investment certificate. When they have this card, they do not need to make visa or extend visa. Residence card is similar to long lasting visa in Vietnam.
The required documents:
- The written request of organization, enterprise or personal for temporary residence card;
- 01 declaration of information on foreigners applying for temporary residence card with photos and the seal of organization or enterprise guaranteeing application for Vietnam temporary residence
- 2 photos sized 3 x 4 cm;
- The passport of applicants
- Work Permit in Vietnam
Processing time: 7 working days.
Temporary Residence Card in Vietnam for Iran passport
Temporary residence card extension
- The foreigners must renew the work permit first.
- After the applicant has work permits, he/she can renew the temporary residence card with the validity as the new work permit
- Processing time: 7 working days.
5 year visa exemption certificate in Vietnam
I. Who can get 5 year visa exemption certificate in Vietnam
- Vietnamese overseas have documents to prove Vietnam original
- The Iran citizens who hold foreign passports are spouses/children of Vietnam passport holders.
5 year visa exemption for Iran
II. Required documents to get 5 year visa exemption
1. For Vietnamese residing abroad, the documents included:
a. 01 Visa Exemption Application 01 (As template);
b. 02 recent 4 x 6 cm photos (white background, straight face, bare head, no colored glasses) (1 photo stick in the form, 1 photo leaves separately)
c. Foreign passports or equivalent documents with validity of at least 6 months up to date of entry. If the applicant does not have a passport, he/she must submit a permanent resident’s permit issued by foreign authorities with the validity of at least 6 months up to the date of entry (attached a copy for competent authority to file;
d. One of the following documents (attached copy for competent authority to file) if available:
- A certificate of Vietnamese citizenship;
- A copy or excerpt of the Decision for Recovery of Vietnamese citizenship;
- A copy or excerpt of the Decision for Renunciation of Vietnamese citizenship;
- Certificate of Lost of Vietnamese citizenship;
- A Vietnamese passport (valid or invalid)
- An Identity Card (valid or invalid)
- A Birth Certificate (Copy accepted)
- The latest voter’s card
- A Family Register Book
- A travel document issued before 1975
- An Identity Card issued before 1975
- An Excerpt from Birth Register issued before 1975
- Documents issued by competent foreign authorities if they can prove that the person in question has original Vietnamese citizenship or of Vietnamese origin.
e. In case of not having documents listed at section (d), the following documents could be submitted:
- A guarantee issued by an overseas Vietnamese association from the country of residence (in due form provided)
- A guarantee from a Vietnamese citizen (in due form provided)
The said documents do not need require further certification or verification.
2. With holders of foreign passports being wives, husbands, and children of a Vietnamese citizen or Vietnamese residing abroad, the attached file comprises of:
a. One application form for a visa exemption certificate.
b. One recent 2 x 2 inch photo (white background, straight face, bare head, without colored glasses) (1 photo stick in the form, 1 photo leaves separately)
c. A foreign passport with validity of at least 6 months up to date of entry (a copy attached for competent authority to file)
d. One of documents proving relationship between wives/husbands/children and the Vietnamese residing abroad (a copy attached for competent authority to file)
- Certificate of Marriage
- Certificate of Birth
- A Certificate of relationship with farther, mother, children;
- Other valid documents as regulated by the Vietnamese Law.
- Decision of Adoption
The time to get Visa Exemption: 7 working days from the date of submitting all legal documents
Note: If the foreigners have 5 year Visa Exemption card in Vietnam, and they want to stay in Vietnam more than 3 months, they must extend visa when the stay of 3 month is over, each time they can extend 3 month visa.