Vietnam visa requirements for Haiti. This page provided informations about visa requirement or exemption for citizens of Haiti. Vietnamese or Haiti government policy may changes, now. If you've got new infos about requirements for Haiti 's passport holder, please contact us. Thank you!
Do Haitian citizens need a visa to Vietnam?
Yes, haiti passport holders need a visa to Visit Vietnam.
Vietnam Visa Requirement for Haitian
Ø Capital: Port-au-Prince
Ø Currency: Haitian gourde
Ø Country code: 509
Ø Official language: Haitian Creole French Language, French Language
We wish to notify that you have to apply for a Vietnam visa to enter Vietnam if you are a Haiti passport holder.
How to get Vietnam visa in Haiti?
There are 2 main ways for you to get Vietnam visa in Haiti:
1. Apply online to get your visa
a. At your arrival airport in Vietnam:
This is regarded as the fastest and easiest way for an air traveler to be granted a Vietnam visa. Using visa on arrival service from our website, you can receive the approval letter (issued by the Vietnam Immigration Department) to get Vietnam visa within 1 working day for normal service or just 2-3 working or non-working hours for rush service.
To apply, please follow the 4 simple steps below:
- Click here to fill in required information.
- Make payment (for service fee) via PayPal, credit card, Western Union or Bank transfer.
- Receive your approval letter from our email within 1 working day (normal service) or within required time (often from 2 to 9 hours depending on how rush your visa is).
- When you arrive at a Vietnam international airport, please present the approval letter, your passport, 2 passport photos (4x6 cm or 2x2 inches) and pay stamping fee to get your Vietnam visa.
b. At a Vietnam embassy or Vietnam consulate:
If you would like to get your visa at a Vietnam embassy or Vietnam consulate in a faster way, you can use our "Embassy visa" service and you can apply online to get the approval letter from us, bring it to the Vietnam embassy/consulate, submit required documents, pay stamping fee and get your Vietnam visa. Please note that this approval letter is not available for those who travel by sea to Vietnam.
2. Contact a Vietnam embassy/consulate:
Please come in person to a nearest Vietnam embassy during business hours to apply for your visa. The visa procedure and visa fee may vary from embassy to embassy and it normally takes you at least 3 working days to get your Vietnam visa.
To have contact information of the Vietnam Embassy in Argentina , please check in the box Vietnam Embassy Location at the footer of this page.
- Service fee: This is the fee you pay us for arranging your approval letter.
- Stamping fee: This is the fee you pay in cash at your arrival airport to be granted a Vietnam visa.
- Your passport must be valid for at least six months.
Comments + Q&A
Hi, I am Kashif from Pakistan, I am living in Haiti, I want to get one month visit visa for Vietnam. Can you tell me the fee for approval letter and visa stamping fee? If it is possible, please call me through skype
Warmest Greetings from Vietnam Visa Online!
Could I take this opportunity to introduce myself as Jessica Lee, the team support of Vietnamvisaonline.net?
I am writing to you to confirm that we have received your visa application form
However your nationality - Pakistan is listed as limited nationality when applying Vietnam visa. You can see the list of limited countries at: http://www.vietnamvisaonline.net/article/vietnam-visa-tips/vietnam-visa-on-arrival-for-africa-middle-east/
Because the rules cause the difficulty and more requirement so it takes time, effort and fee to make visa for Pakistan passport holder.. This is also why the fee to make visa for you is more expensive than other unlimited countries like UK, Canada, Germany, America, etc. It costs US$ 130/person to make 21 day single entry
You also need to send us following documents
- Your scanned colour passport
- It takes 5 working days to get approval visa.
You can click this link for payment: http://www.vietnamvisaonline.net/payment-online/
or have a look at this link for other payment methods: http://www.vietnamvisaonline.net/article/vietnam-visa-tips/instructions-to-pay-for-visa/.
We are looking forward to hearing from you
Thanks for your reply. Can you please tell me about the validity of the visa? Like I applied and got the 3 months UAE visa on 12th April and it was valid till 12th June which means I can go anytime before 12th June and the 3 months period will be started after entering to UAE, like I checked in on 1st June so I can stay there for next 3 months. Hope so you got my point and the difference between visa validity and visa duration.
Dear Mr. Kashif,
Thanks for your email
The vietnam visa is not the same like UAE. The visa is valid for 21 day single entry. For example, you register date of arrival from 1st July, so your visa is valid from 1st July till 22nd July. You just can come and stay during this time, can not come before 1st July and leave late than 22nd July
Hi Visa Support,
Here is Volma. hope you are doing well. by the way I would like to tell I always got some good services from your company.
I applied for one year visa in your agency. on 23 march Ms. Jessica sent to me the approval letter. on 24 I asked her some questions which I will send to you again about the filling visa form. I did it three times any answer from her. I don't know what happen with her. Please how you can help. because I don't want to have any issues at the immigration when I will back here. The following are the questions.
These questions are concerning the form I should fill.
- Is the letter the visa attachment ?
- ( No 9 ) About the employer what Company should I put there ? What is the address too ?
- ( No. 10 ) Should I put my Vietnam's address as my permanent address or that of my country ?
- ( no. 14 ) Should I use same date in the letter to fill that question?
- ( No 15 ) Purpose of entry, should I put for working or not ?
Dear Mr. Volma
We would like to answer you as following
- Is the letter the visa attachment ? You will fill in Application form as attachment
- ( No 9 ) About the employer what Company should I put there ? What is the address too ? This is adress of you in Haiti or you can leave it as blank
- ( No. 10 ) Should I put my Vietnam's address as my permanent address or that of my country ? Address of your country
- ( no. 14 ) Should I use same date in the letter to fill that question? Yes, fill as in the letter we sent
- ( No 15 ) Purpose of entry, should I put for working or not ? You will write it as Business for purpose of entry
- NUmber 16 : Ton That Thuyet building number 1 Ton That Thu, Ward 1, District 4, ho Chi minh city
- Number : Hosting organization
Please fill information as following
LAND COMPANY LIMITED
Address: , Ton That Thuyet building number 1 Ton That Thu, Ward 1, District 4, ho Chi minh city
Kindly let us know if you need any further information