Vietnam Visa Embassy in Cuba
Ø Capital: Havana
Ø Country code: 53
Ø Currencies: Cuban peso, Cuban convertible peso
Ø Official language: Spanish Language
Embassy of Vietnam in La Habana, CUBA
Address: # 1802, 5ta. Avenide, Esquina A 18, Miramar Playa, Havana, Cuba
Phone: (537) 204 1502; Fax: (537) 204 1041
Visa Exemption for Vietnamese citizens holding diplomatic passports, official passports, passport for person in duty and crew; for Cuban citizens holding diplomatic passports, official passports, and shipping passports.
For other types of passport, it is free of charge.
Guide: Citizens or residents in CUBA can choose between two options to get a Vietnam Visa:
- One, reaching the Vietnam Embassy in CUBA to apply for a visa by yourself (see the above address); or
- Two, You can also apply for a Vietnam visa on arrival: Obtain the letter of approval and get visa stamped at Vietnam airports. This can be done through our secure online application service. Visa upon arrival is quite simple, fast, cheap and no fail.
Vietnam visa on arrival for citizens of CUBA:
This is regarded as the fastest and easiest way for an air traveler to be granted a Vietnam visa. Using visa on arrival service from our website, you can receive the approval letter (issued by the Vietnam Immigration Department) to get Vietnam visa within 2-3 working day for normal service or just 8 hours for rush service.
To apply, please follow the 4 simple steps below:
- Click here to fill in required information.
- Make payment (for service fee) via PayPal, credit card, Western Union or Bank transfer.
- Receive your approval letter within 1 working day (normal service) or within required time (often from 2 to 9 hours depending on how rush your visa is).
- When you arrive at a Vietnam international airport, please present the approval letter, your passport, 2 passport photos (4x6 cm or 2x2 inches) and pay stamping fee to get your Vietnam visa.