Yes, monaco passport holders need a visa to Visit Vietnam.
Vietnam Visa Requirement for Monacan
We wish to notify that you have to apply for a Vietnam visa to enter Vietnam if you are a Monaco passport holder.
How to get Vietnam visa in Monaco?
There are 2 main ways for you to get Vietnam visa in Monaco:
1. Apply online to get your visa
a. At your arrival airport in Vietnam:
This is regarded as the fastest and easiest way for an air traveler to be granted a Vietnam visa. Using visa on arrival service from our website, you can receive the approval letter (issued by the Vietnam Immigration Department) to get Vietnam visa within 1 working day for normal service or just 2-3 working or non-working hours for rush service.
To apply, please follow the 4 simple steps below:
- Click here to fill in required information.
- Make payment (for service fee) via PayPal, credit card, Western Union or Bank transfer.
- Receive your approval letter from our email within 1 working day (normal service) or within required time (often from 2 to 9 hours depending on how rush your visa is).
- When you arrive at a Vietnam international airport, please present the approval letter, your passport, 2 passport photos (4x6 cm or 2x2 inches) and pay stamping fee to get your Vietnam visa.
b. At a Vietnam embassy or Vietnam consulate:
If you would like to get your visa at a Vietnam embassy or Vietnam consulate in a faster way, you can use our "Embassy visa" service and you can apply online to get the approval letter from us, bring it to the Vietnam embassy/consulate, submit required documents, pay stamping fee and get your Vietnam visa. Please note that this approval letter is not available for those who travel by sea to Vietnam.
2. Contact a Vietnam embassy/consulate:
Please come in person to a nearest Vietnam embassy during business hours to apply for your visa. The visa procedure and visa fee may vary from embassy to embassy and it normally takes you at least 3 working days to get your Vietnam visa.
To have contact information of the Vietnam Embassy in Argentina , please check in the box Vietnam Embassy Location at the footer of this page.
- Service fee: This is the fee you pay us for arranging your approval letter.
- Stamping fee: This is the fee you pay in cash at your arrival airport to be granted a Vietnam visa.
- Your passport must be valid for at least six months.
This video tutorial will show you how to apply for a visa-on-arrival to Vietnam, the process involves quite a few steps that must be completed before you can pick up your visa at Vietnam airport.