Vietnam Visa Embassy in Egypt
Ø Capital: Cairo
Ø Country code: 20
Ø Currency: Egyptian pound
Ø Official language: Modern Standard Arabic
Embassy of Vietnam in Zamalek - Cairo, Egypt
1. Address: Villa 47, Ahmed Heshmat street, Zamalek - Cairo, Egypt.
2. Fax: 00-202-27366091
- Office: 00-202-27364326/ 327 (during hours of duty)
- Consular Section: 00-202-27364329
- Off duty hours: 00-202-27366108
Address of Commercial Office: 23 Kambez, Dokki, Cairo, Egypt.
You can also apply for a Vietnam visa on arrival: Obtain the letter of approval and get visa stamped at Vietnam airports. This can be done through our secure online application service. Visa upon arrival is quite simple, fast, cheap and no fail.
This is regarded as the fastest and easiest way for an air traveler to be granted a Vietnam visa. Using visa on arrival service from our website, you can receive the approval letter (issued by the Vietnam Immigration Department) to get Vietnam visa within 1 working day for normal service or just 2-3 working or non-working hours for rush service.
To apply, please follow the 4 simple steps below:
- Click here to fill in required information.
- Make payment (for service fee) via PayPal, credit card, Western Union or Bank transfer.
- Receive your approval letter from our email within 1 working day (normal service) or within required time (often from 2 to 9 hours depending on how rush your visa is).
- When you arrive at a Vietnam international airport, please present the approval letter, your passport, 2 passport photos (4x6 cm or 2x2 inches) and pay stamping fee to get your Vietnam visa.