Related Articles in National Ordinance No. 24/2000/PL-UBTVQH10
(We only give important Regulations on issuing Vietnam visa by Vietnamese Government)
Ordiance on Entry, exit and residence of foreigners in Vietnam.( http://moj.gov.vn/vbpq/en/Lists/Vn%20bn%20php%20lut/View_Detail.aspx?ItemID=411 )
1. Vietnamese agencies and organizations, Vietnam - based foreign agencies and organizations as well as international organizations, Vietnamese citizens and foreigners lawfully residing in Vietnam may invite foreigners into Vietnam.
2. Agencies, organizations and individuals that invite foreigners into Vietnam shall have to ensure the compliance with foreigners’ entry purposes, ensure financial matters and their cooperation with the State bodies to settle arising problems for foreigners.
1. Agencies, organizations and individuals that invite foreigners into Vietnam shall send their written requests to the entry and exit management agency of the Ministry of Public Security or the consular office of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs.
2. A written request shall be replied within no more than 5 working days after the receipt of the request.
1. Foreigners applying for entry shall be granted visas at Vietnam's international border gates in the following cases:
· They enter for funerals of their relatives, for visits to their seriously ill relatives;
· They depart from countries where Vietnamese diplomatic missions and/or consulates are not available;
· They enter for visits under programs organized by international tour enterprises of Vietnam;
· They enter to provide urgent technical support for programs, projects; to give first-aid to seriously ill persons, accident victims; to provide rescue for victims of natural disasters and epidemics in Vietnam;
· For other urgent reasons.
2. The exit and entry management agency of the Ministry of Public Security shall issue visas as prescribed in Clause 1 of this Article.
For the full version of the Ordinance... National Ordinance No. 24/2000/PL-UBTVQH10