A. Since 2015, Indian who want to get a Vietnam visa must have the following documents:
- Traveling schedule in Vietnam.
- Roundtrip aairline ticket’s information. Just providing information, no need to pay. After completing the visa, passengers can pay later.
It takes about 2-3 working days to grant a visa.
Passengers may stamp visa at Vietnam international airports or at the Vietnam embassy.
Visitors may wonder what travel schedule like. We will give the following example.
- Date of expected entry is February 20th 2015 at Tan Son Nhat airport
- On February 22nd, working with Masan Vietnam company in 17 Le Duan Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- On February 23rd visiting Masan factory in Binh Duong
- On February 24th traveling the Western region along with staff of Masan company.
- On February 25th meeting client, Food Industrial Company in Bien Hoa Industrial Zone 1, Street 9, An Binh Ward, Bien Hoa City, Dong Nai
- On February 26th having a meeting in Vung Tau with Ba Ria - Vung Tau Seafood Import-Export Company in Ward 8, Ba Ria - Vung Tau
- On February 27th exiting and returning to UAE
Note: The entry and exit schedule of passengers must match the information of airline tickets.
The Indian people in India can apply for visa on arrival and stamp visa at the airport, or at the Vietnam Embassy in India to do. Embassy information is as follows:
Embassy of Vietnam in New Delhi, INDIA
Phone: (91-11) 2301 98
Fax: (91-11) 2301 05
Consulate General of Vietnam in Mumbai, INDIA
- Address : B-306 Oberoi chamber New Link road andheri (w), Mumbai 400 053, India.
- Phone: 2673 6688
B. Renewal Vietnam visa for India.
Under the new regulations, to renew Vietnam visa for India, it is necessary to have a company in Vietnam to guarantee and sign some forms according to the requirement of an export-import agency.
Renewal record includes:
- Original passport of people who need renew.
- Confirmation temporary registration with local police.
- Two 3x4 photos
- Some forms signed and sealed by the company
Renewal time is 7 working days.
C. Applying for a work permit in Vietnam for India
The Indian people who live and work a long term in Vietnam should get work permit to get a long-term visa, or a temporary residence card. After getting the temporary residence card, it is possible to get a temporary residence card for spouses or children who go with.
Work permit procedures are as follows:
- the text proposed licensing of workers or employers for Vietnamese or representatives of non-governmental organizations abroad under model;
- the votes of labour recruitment registration of foreigners according to the model;
- Voting record by the competent authority of the country where the foreigner resides before going to Vietnam. Cases of foreigners currently resides in Vietnam since February over, just enough to slip the record by the Justice Department, city of Vietnam where foreigners are residing;
- The Liberal Arts background have alien form;
- the health certificate was issued in a foreign country. Cases of foreigners who are resident in Vietnam, due to provincial hospital clinic.
In Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi health check at one of the following hospitals:
In Ho Chi Minh City:
Chợ Rẫy hospital;
-Clinic international Columbia;
-Clinic international Oscat/AEA.
-Bach Mai hospital;
-Hospital Clinic Xanhpon;
The E-Hospital In Hanoi
-Hospital International Encyclopedia;
-Clinic International SOS – joint venture OSCAT Vietnam)
If customers apply for work permit but lack of documents, they can be found here for further record treatment.
D. Applying for temporary residence card in Vietnam for India.
1. Temporary residence card procedures for people having work permit:
2. Temporary residence card procedures for wife, husband or children who goes along with people having temporary residence card.
- Documents proving the couple relationship and children granted by the Indian government should be legalized in foreign consular offices of India and the Vietnam embassy in India.
- Then the translation and notarization of documents that are legalized in Vietnam.
- Passport of people who need temporary residence card.
- Temporary residence cards and passports of people who have had temporary residence card.
- Four 3x4 photos- Some forms signed and sealed by the guaranteeing company to grant temporary residence card.
- Confirmation temporary registration with local police over wife, husband and children.
E. The new information about Vietnam visa in 2015
- Depending on the purpose of the trip, Vietnam visa has different symbols such as the symbol of Tourist visa, Work visa or Business visa.
- The old visa symbols from 2014 onwards are C1 for tourist visa, B2 or B3 for work visa and so on. And these symbols can change and transform purposes in Vietnam. Renewal visa in Vietnam is also very easy.
- Since January 1st 2015, the visa symbols have changed as follows: Visa symbols
Under the new law in 2015, it will not be allowed to change the visa purpose. If visitors want to change their purpose, they are required to exit Vietnam to have another visa that is consistent with the new purpose.
For more information, please contact us.